Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Thursday, August 1, 2013 Random



Recently, our family have been loving bread from Sophie Bakery. Don't underestimate the boring look bread above (hehe, took a few bites!) It is actually white chocolate flavour and the texture's great. Was quite surprised because I don't think such unique texture can be found in other bakery stores. Try one if you ever pass by Sophie Bakery! :)

Click here to check out their store locations 


Boyfriend's younger brother bought a Cupcake book for me (so sweet!) with his SGD$100 Popular shopping vouchers and i literally squealed when he passed it to me!  Thank you Wz! :) 




Look how cute these cupcakes are?

Definitely gonna make good use of this recipe book and bake delicious cupcakes! 

Side note: am i blogging too frequent? Ever since I had my digital camera, it is so much convenient to bring around and pictures are easily snapped! Haha. Anyway! Boyfriend & I are going to try our best to visit at least one cafe / eateries during each weekend so we won't have the chance to say that Singapore is boring (But it is, right?) 

If you have any interesting places to visit / interesting things to do, leave me a comment! :)


One more day to Friday!

Post a Comment