Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Wednesday, July 31, 2013 Midweek date

Had dinner with my corporal after our work! It's really rare of us to have dinner together in a restaurant during weekdays, so I was really happy of course for able to eat to my heart's content! :D



While he was busy flipping through the menu, me the hungry girl couldn't stop picking all my favourite sushis! 







Poor boy was having a stomachache and didn't had much appetite so he picked this super small sized bowl of rice! It's really small, like one scoop of rice which cost us SGD$4.99 LOL -____-



This!!! 

Is my favourite, a must order side dish for me! 





Very satisfying dinner!

Went home to catch our favourite 9PM drama, which we missed the first 40 minutes! :(
Will catch up on xinmsn later hehe 



Prints of the day



Bag from New Look has arrived! 
I've been purchasing so many bags lately which spells a haul video soon!


Going to reply emails in a bit and edit pictures for tomorrow's new spree! 

Till then xx

Post a Comment