Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Sunday, August 18, 2013 Fridate



Pale Blue Paisley Dress - SGD$19.90

Simple Studded Faux Leather Sling Bag - SGD$24.90

--

Boyfriend & I headed to Jem to have dinner at Din Tai Fung on Friday night! 




Oriental Salad - Super good!!


Hot & Sour Soup


Super good Oriental Wanton with black vinegar & chilli oil! 


Minced Pork Noodle in bean sauce! 



Fried Rice! 


And what's Din Tai Fung without Xiao Long Bao? ;) 



Extremely satisfied with our dinner ♡

Jem, 50 Jurong Gateway Road #02-07 Singapore 608549 
Tel: 66941161

--

Spent the rest of our Friday night at home and that's the boy behind playing his game while I surf the net. Ending this post a little abruptly with some some random photos.




--

Going to be blogging about my advanced 20th Birthday dinner with friends in my next entry so... here are some sneak peeks! :) 




Post a Comment