Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Monday, September 9, 2013 Saturdayyyyy Fun








Dress (Tie Dye Pleated Dress): Personal Piece
Cardigan (Slouchy Knitted Cardigan): Click here to purchase
Bag (Alexander Wang Inspired Strap Bag): Personal Piece



Hi Mr Vainpot

Had dinner at Kenny Rogers on Saturday! :) 










Yumz 

& met our friends after dinner! 



Larissa! 

& we went to get our cravings fixed! Little India / Rochor / Jalan Besar is a true gem. Guys, If you're sick of swee choon dim sum and you're feeling hungry in the middle of the night, visit Hock Prawn Mee! Their noodles are superb. Once again, introduced by my boyfriend a few years back and I AM SERIOUSLY HOOKED.




Hock Prawn Mee
43 Jalan Besar , Dickson Road
Opening Hours: 24 Hours 

Weekends are over and I'm looking forward to the next one! Have a great Monday :) 

Post a Comment