Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Sunday, September 22, 2013 Beauty Haul

Gosh, this week has been extremely busy and the coming week too - bet it's gonna be insane! Doubling my workload for the coming week as Infinite Pixie will be closed from 30th Sept to 2nd October for a short break. I usually don't do short breaks unless I'm leaving Singapore for a work trip but this time, I'll be taking a few days off from work to accompany the boyfriend and spend as much time together before he leaves Singapore for almost a month. The thought of it just dampens my mood :(

--


Today, I'll be blogging about some of the beauty products I've purchased from Luxola.



Sigma's Limited Edition Resort Palette

Been eyeing on this palette for months but it consist of 3 bright colours that I'd usually avoid which is the reason why it stopped me from purchasing at first. Contemplated for months and watched numerous YouTube videos on the Resort Palette's tutorial before purchasing. 

This year, my goal was to say "Yes" to more things. Therefore, I'll learn how to apply those vibrant coloured eye shadows without looking like a fool. Haha, I'll try though! *crosses fingers*





This palette is perfect for staycation or holidays because it consist of 8 eye shadows, 1 blush, 1 highlighter and 1 dual-ended eye liner pencil in Blue (Daydream) / Brown (Earth Goddess) as seen in the picture above. 


Sigma's Blending Brush

Sigma's Eye Shading Brush

Am super picky about brushes and I'll only use or purchase them if I genuinely like its texture. Was given a Sigma's sample brush when I first purchased from Luxola and I really like theirs! Thus, purchased 2 brushes for applying eye shadows and I hope it will not disappoint :) 


I don't own a lot of brushes as I said, I'm super picky about brushes. On top of that, my make up is pretty minimal. Thus, not a lot of brushes are required for my case. 


Sleek's Blush (Life's A Peach)


My first purchase from Sleek was Rose Gold (as seen on the left) and after Luxola updated me via email saying that 'Life's A Peach' has been restocked, I have to get it! Used it immediately on the next day and it's a natural blush colour. Sleek's blush is very pigmented so all's good! :) 

 

Products are purchased with my own money and all opinions are 100% honest from me 

My dresser post is still not up yet because I'm still not sure if I would like to film it into a video or updating them in pictures. So it's pending at the moment alright? I'll also be doing a room tour soon, once the full decoration of my room is completed. Because I still have a wall that's empty. 

Hope you've enjoyed this post and here's a sneak video of what I was up to on Saturday night ;) 




Post a Comment