Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Friday, September 13, 2013 Chatterbox #2

Back with another chatterbox video! :)

 





Top (Baseball Slogan Oversized Tee): Click here to purchase





I must say that these Zara Inspired Jewel Sandals did not fail to disappoint me. The quality was so good that mom and myself had to get our very own. Sizes fit true and if you're interested, you may get yours here: http://www.infinitepixie.com/p/shoes.html

Also, I'll be holding my first ever giveaway on my blog very soon. So keep your eyes peeled for that! Else, have a lovely weekend ahead and I'm enjoying my weekend. Right now, this moment. With my love next to me. Spending as much time with him now before he leaves for Australia for another 3 weeks again :'( 

Post a Comment