Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Tuesday, July 1, 2014 Pies & Coffee


I'm always on the hunt - to find great deals on Groupon. So, I found a good deal the other week and bought a brunch deal at Pies & Coffee for SGD$18.90 nett! 





Smoked Salmon Bagel for me!


Boyfriend ordered their Hearty Brekkie!

Food was alright. Given a choice, I'm afraid I won't go back for their brunch menu. However, I don't mind returning to try out some of their signature pies next time :)

 Pies & Coffee
Opening Hours: 9am to 11pm
35 Rochester Drive, #01-02, Singapore 138639
Contact: +65 6570 0080 | Fax: +65 6659 2217

Headed down to Vivo to catch a movie with the boy which brings back a lot of memories. We hardly go there now as I live in the west but that's one of my favourite shopping malls in Singapore. Did a little sneaky purchase at Charles & Keith. 



Such a beauty! 

Love the fact that the holographic panel isn't really 'in your face', and I don't own any white heels so this pair is definitely going home with me. 

Post a Comment