Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Wednesday, July 23, 2014 JB Trippin' (Part Two)


The joy of travelling anywhere with your loved one. The joy of walking aimlessly in a new town, finding little gems along the way. In our previous trip to Johor Bahru, we chanced upon this lovely café that sells homemade ice cream, cookies and we loved it! This time, we are back with our friends. 



 The Ice Cream Project
  • 31 Jalan Dhoby, 80000 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia



 Nandos
  •  City Square Mall MB-07
  •  80000 Johor Bahru, Malaysia


If you are looking for good homemade ice cream, I will recommend The Ice Cream Project. Located along Jalan Dhoby (Malaysia), opposite Roost Juice + Bar Café. Even though I am living in Singapore, I will cross the borders just to have their Butterscotch ice cream. There are also other flavors like Original, Vanilla, Chocolate, Brownies & Cream but Butterscotch is my favourite! Highly recommended.

Besides homemade ice cream, other munchies are available such as their homemade cookies. What is my comfort afternoon snacks if you ask me? It would be The Ice Cream Project's Butterscotch ice cream, cookies and chamomile tea. Oh yes, they also have a wide variety of Gryphon Tea for you to choose from. 

Then, it was dinner at Nando's and I could see myself coming here really often because of the currency. Also, I am addicted to hummus nowadays. Tried to find in our local supermarkets but to no avail so that just means I have to make them my own. Carrots and hummus as a dip just sounds like a lovely healthy lunch snack to me and I can't wait!

Post a Comment