Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Thursday, July 3, 2014 Jamaica Blue


It's so rare for my boyfriend and I to head out during weekdays. When his school resumes, his study schedule for the coming term is going to be so packed and crazy and I choose not to think about that. Meh. So… since I was free in the day - decided to head out for lunch at Jamaica Blue, The Star Vista. 


I think my favourite hang out or to chill place right now is at Rochester. Such a pity, none of my friends live around this area! :(


The guy deciding what to order ...


Upon reaching, I thought these was only what they offer but that's not the case! They have quite a variety of food to choose from, from their menu. We purposely went there around 2PM so it won't be that crowded!




Basically - order your food at the counter and find a seat. Food will then be served to your table shortly. They also have alfresco dining which I wouldn't mind at all, if only the weather wasn't too humid. Sigh.


Boyfriend's - Ham & Cheese Sandwich 



Mine - Smoked Salmon & Avocado Sandwich


Iced coffee for me (which I believe that's not what it's called haha) because I left the decision to the guy and I loved it! Can't wait to go back and try out their hot beverages.

As for him, he ordered a glass of Vanilla milkshake which I thought it was so-so. Never been a fan of smoothies / milkshakes so may not be the best person to give reviews for that. Oops.




 Jamaica Blue
#01-32/K1, The Star Vista, 1 Vista Exchange Green
Contact: +65 6694 4592




Crop Top - H&M, Checkered Skorts - Bangkok, Metallic Thin Strap Sandals - Infinite Pixie, Bag - MBMJ

Since it was SAF day, Twelve Cupcakes were having a promotion - SGD$2 per cupcake so boyfriend bagged home six cupcakes for me and my family! :)



2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. What coffee would you recommend? I wanna try their hot beverages when I visit them again hehe

      Delete