Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Saturday, July 20, 2013 Happy Saturday!

How's your weekend so far? :)

Well... mine's great! After 2 weekends of not spending quality time with the boyfriend due to our slightly busy schedule that clashed, we managed to have a happy Saturday! 





All photos taken via Iphone 4

What I'm Wearing
Pale Blue Paisley Dress - Infinite Pixie 
Suede Blue Sling Bag - ASOS
Sunglasses - Bangkok
Watch - Naked Glory

We had a lovely dinner at Astons Prime, followed by shopping for presents for my friends birthday and ended off with a movie - Despicable 3 but the boy actually fell asleep! Can't really blame him cause he has been training hard in camp. Poor thing :( 

Ok now... my birthday is coming next month so....

Suggestions please!

Any recommendations for a nice italian restaurant or japanese restaurant? Planning to have a birthday dinner with all my friends and i've been googling for weeks but unable to find any favourite ones. If you know any, drop me a message at ask.fm or email me at xseralo@gmail.com? :)



Thank you in advance! 
& have a wonderful Sunday ahead 

xx

Post a Comment