Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Thursday, July 11, 2013 June Favourites





1. Vaseline's Aloe Vera Hydrating Body Lotion 

Remember those small Hello Kitty figurines that 7-11 were selling last month or so? Yeah, I needed to spend SGD$4 more before collecting my first figurine and decided to get something useful than... food. So this was what i got and have been using it every night! 

I am sure you will be able to get this product in Guardian / Watsons. 

It's definitely moisturizing and doesn't feel sticky on your body after applying. Whats more, it smells nice! Now, that's a plus point. You NEED to get a moisturizing body lotion especially if you're sleeping in air conditioned room frequently. Nobody likes dry skin! 

Tip: Place a small cup of water if your sleeping in an air conditioned room 




2. Maybelline's Hyper Sharp Liner 

This is me purchasing the same eyeliner for the second time because it is that good. It is sharp which is good because you can be more precise when it comes to drawing your eyes. This has got to be my favourite eyeliner. What's your favourite? :) 

Available in Watsons / Mustafa. 



3. O.P.I Hand & Nail Cream

To be honest, I bought this product because i just "needed" to buy something. Don't you girls get that too? Tell me i am not alone! Haha. So anyway, didn't have much expectation about this product but i am pretty surprised after using it for a few times. Not sure if this is the best hand cream but it definitely get its job done by keeping my hand moisturized and soft and it smells nice too! 

Available in O.P.I (Bought from Smoochiezz booth) 



4. Dainty Silver Rings 

I am loving simple silver rings at the moment and these are my favourites out of my whole rings collection. The top one is from Marc By Marc Jacobs and the bottom one is from my online store - www.infinitepixie.com



5. Simple Black Watch 

I've been wearing bulky watches for a long time but at the end of the day, i still love small petite watches as i thought it fits my small wrist better! If you are looking for one, you can visit http://www.nakedglory.com/ for more designs. 



6. Candles 

Candles are so addictive, for me at least. I love candles from Yankee Candles and Bath & Body works. Hard to get in Singapore and they are both pretty pricey. The candle above is from Ikea and theirs are really reasonable. 

Ikea candles start from SGD$4.90 but out of all, i only love 2 scents from their candles range. This is one of them and I LOVE IT - very sweet scent! Even my boyfriend likes it too. 

So my daily night routine after work will be ... shower > light up my candle > relax on my bed and watch youtube videos :) 


So this is it! 

If you are interested in any of the products, you know where to purchase them now ;) 
All items are purchased with my own money and all opinions are 100% honest from me

--


One of my upcoming blog post - My new dresser 

Post a Comment