Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Saturday, June 7, 2014 Pasarbella

Guess which idiot chopped chilli padi with her bare hands? Me. It started with a weird sensation on my fingertips and slowly leading to a burning sensation on my fingertips! It hurts so bad that I had to dip my hands in iced water for hours and the pain was finally gone after 5 hours. Lesson learnt - remember to wear gloves!

Had to stay home on a Saturday which was rare and disappointing but since I do have some spare time, I've decided to blog about my Pasarbella trip which took place two weeks ago (Be prepared for a lot of backdated posts coming up!)



Went to town early in the morning to run a few errands as usual before settling for brunch at The House Of Robert Timms.




Ha! It was more like a tea break for me as I wasn't really hungry so ordered the New York Cheesecake and didn't expected the portion to be so huge! Don't be fooled by the picture, it's enough to be shared amongst two or maybe I just wasn't hungry  #meh

 The House Of Robert Timms | Orchard Shopping Centre
321 Orchard Road, #01-01/02 Singapore 238866 
Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday - 11am to 1am 
Contact: +65 6733 0609 

Travelled down to Toa Payoh to wait for our shuttle bus to Pasarbella! You may view the schedule and other pick up points (here).










Can't remember the name of the shop but you should be able to locate them easily (due to the huge display of lovely macaron) when you're there. Tried the following flavour - Matcha, Cookies & Cream and boy, I'm sold!



Ended our day with a cup of cotton candy ice cream (boyfriend ate most of it), didn't really liked it! Was quite disappointed as I wanted to try their Paella but my appetite was ridiculously small that day, sigh. Never mind, will be back next time!

 Pasarbella | The Grandstand
Bukit Timah 200 Turf Club Road Singapore 287994
Opening Hours Stalls: 9.30am - 7pm | Restaurants: 10am to 10pm

Post a Comment