Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Thursday, June 19, 2014 Mookta @ Golden Mile Tower


I must be living under a rock because....


It is my first time having Mookata.

"Say what.........!?"

Haha it's true and and I am loving it! My friends brought my boyfriend and I to Happy Mookata at Golden Mile. Upon reaching, I heaved a sigh of relief that it's an open space instead of an enclosed area! We opted for the buffet and it cost SGD$24+ per pax. 


As we were new to Mookata, our friends showed us the way to start cooking. First, start off with the pork lard and while the oil starts to flow down, it's time to cook!





Besides all the usual sausages, tofu, meatball, vegetables and raw meat etc... there's also fried food for you to choose from.



This is my favourite or rather, everyone's favourite! A must order dish - Black Pepper Chicken. It tasted so good - I kept ordering it again and again. Yumz!




Love their chilli sauce too, it was sweet and not very spicy :)


Next up, the soup!!! 

We ordered eggs and cracked it into the soup area. The soup tasted really sweet (thanks to all the ingredients which we were cooking earlier on) which we all love. Sinful but so awesome. 

Done my research on Happy Mookata and there were mixed reviews floating around. Some said it wasn't authentic enough and the ambience was bad but according to my personal review, I'll definitely be back. I'm not a fussy eater but my boyfriend is, so if he think it's good then it must be good. 


 Happy Mookata
Golden Mile Tower , 6001 Beach Road #01-55D
Opening Hours: 6pm to 6am
Contact: +65 8113 0774  

Post a Comment