Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 Mommy & Daughter's Day!

Since it was a Public Holiday, Mom & I decided to make full use of this day to head out and pamper ourselves! Treated the both of us for high tea at Francisca Dessert Parlour which belongs to her friend! (my mom's customer to be specific) and I was rather excited to check it out! :)

.
.
.
.
.
.

Look at the beautiful decor!  The colour scheme of the entire shop is really pretty :D






& we ordered their signature high tea set for both of us to share :) 



Love their waffles! 






Ignore my awkward smile! Haha. Anyway, meet the Co-Founder of Francisca Dessert Parlour! The moment I saw her, I told my mom,"Your customer is drop dead gorgeous

Francisca Dessert Parlour
9 Raffles Boulevard, Millenia Walk 
PARCO Dept Store, P02-35/36, Singapore 039596 
Telephone: 6333 4847


Also, I'm wearing Infinitepixie's Pale Blue Babydoll Dress (SGD$17.90) which is still available here: http://www.infinitepixie.com/p/apparels.html

Mom & I got a little naughty at Zara and here's me trying out my pretty sweater! Yes, I bought it! Cause it was the last piece in my size. And I am lovin' statement sweater right now. Impossible for me to hang this baby back on rack. Haha. 




After which, we head over to have our dinner at Alexandra Village Food Centre. She introduced me to Star Yong Kwang BBQ Seafood *SLURPPPPPSSSS*




Sambal Stingray! 



THE BEST (REALLY GOOD!) SALTED EGG SOTONG I'VE EVER TASTED!! :D


Kai Lan! 

Star Yong Kwang BBQ Seafood 
Alexandra Village Food Centre 120 
Bukit Merah Lane 1 #01-04 
Singapore 150120

I am craving for Salted Egg Sotong right now and definitely will be heading back there again!
Ya'll must try, really good! Thanks mommy for the recommendation hehe :)

Post a Comment