Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Tuesday, November 12, 2013 Sueann's 21st // Dinner At Fika

Got terribly ill last week! First it was - waking up with a high fever, feeling cold 24/7 and body aches all over. Dragged my feet all the way to the nearest clinic myself and waited for an hour+ before consultation. The waiting process was hell due to the throbbing headache!? Then, it was flu and cough a few days later. The worst thing was my fever keeps coming back! Nonetheless, I really appreciate the fact that the boy took leave just to take care of me, lending a helping hand during mailing of parcels and helping me out during the mass meet up. Else, I really don't have the energy and strength to deliver so many parcels. Thankful ♥

So after staying home for a week, 
I got better on Sunday and found myself at Fika celebrating my friend's birthday :) 




THE CHEESE. SOOOOOOO GOOOD!!















Happy 21st Sueann!

Post a Comment