Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Monday, June 17, 2013 4 years // 1460 days








Top - Infinitepixie // Shorts - Bangkok // Necklace - Asos // Watch - Michael Kors Inspired // Perfume - Chloé

Boyfriend and i went out to town to have a mini celebration for our 4th Anniversary. Supposed to head to Sea Aquarium but we were stucked in JB for hours till 2am+ last night. The jam was madness. Oh well, next time then! Went to get our presents for each other and he got me a ...
.
.
.
.
.
.


Pandora bracelet with a Key To My Heart charm!

 The sales lady picked a 16cm bracelet for me because my wrist is really small. Though it has 3 fingers spacing but i still find it too fitting, so am going to get it exchanged for a size bigger within the next few days! 


Nonetheless, it's too pretty and i'll wear it forever and ever! 

And i got for him a new....

.
.
.


Ipod touch because somebody in his camp stole his Ipod touch. Why such people resort to stealing? These people shouldn't even exist on earth. Skip that aside. Then, we went to Marche for dinner! Such a nice little place for dinner. (We picked our seats away from the crowd so we can have some privacy. Hehe) No pictures of food cause we were too hungry! 


Back home! - Sweet Ending - 


Look at my poor eye bags when i smile :'( 
Such a simple celebration. And like i always believe - The blessing of simplicity 
I love you, Wx. 

A happy monday for the both of us! Hope you had a wonderful Monday too :) 

Post a Comment