Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Sunday, December 29, 2013 Eighteen Chefs

This outing with my girlfriends took place in October which means it is also another late post. My aim is to quickly post up all the outdated entries before 2013 comes to an end. 






I miss my black-brown hair and this was anyhow done by yours truly using bottled hair dyes. This year, I've finally learnt how to appreciate shorter length hair so that it looks flattering on me. Ahem... because I'm not very tall. So chest length hair looks best on me. And that means, most of my brown bits are gone now (after cutting / trimming my hair every few months) so professional salons, here I come to get my hair coloured for 2014! *Excited*



At the waiting area | Waiting for seats and our dear Hannah to arrive! 





Dined at Eighteen Chefs that night! 








I have to be honest that the food wasn't the best especially the pasta but it would be considered cheap for a plate of pasta, drink and ice cream at the price of SGD$7+ when you present your student pass. Doubt I would be returning back because I feel Pastamania serves better pasta. You can give Eighteen Chefs a try if you're on a budget. 

Cathay Cineleisure Orchard 8 Grange Road
#04-02 Singapore 239695 | Telephone: 67363800

Just for laughs! 




Ice Kachang for dessert which was quite bad too! #fail

Sleepover at Hannah's place! :)



Her cute little cat named Diana, love her so much! <3

Hannah forever can't stay up late so she fell asleep pretty early which was nothing unusual. Wiji & I stayed up till 4am drinking beer and just talking about anything and everything. Woke up the next morning and prepared breakfast for all of us before leaving! 





Hannah's dog - Tian Tian!

Post a Comment