Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Monday, December 30, 2013 Coincidental Checkered






Assorted Weaved Statement Necklace - SGD$13.90

Last month, the factory accidentally sent the wrong item for Infinite Pixie as it was supposed to be a Dark Wine Checkered Dress but what I received was this Red Checkered Babydoll Top. Thank goodness the wrong item sent was wearable and immediately wore it out for a date with my love. 

I now have 10 over brand new pieces of the top I'm wearing above. So, if you are interested to get a piece for yourself, email me at xseralo@gmail.com with your preferred shipping method. I'll be selling them at SGD$14.90 now before it goes up on Infinite Pixie next year which be priced at SGD$17.90 instead. 

--

Just for laughs!


Post a Comment