Pages

  • Home
  • About
  • Contact
  • Shop My Wardrobe
  • My Online Store

Tuesday, September 16, 2014 Benefit's Pimping With The Stars Kit


I received the Benefit's Pimping With The Stars Kit as my birthday present from my cousin last month. For the longest time, I have always wanted to try out Benefit's They're Real! mascara and The Porefessional. Thought this kit would be good for me to try out before purchasing the full sized product. 


The Benefit's Pimping With The Stars Kit contains 6 Benefit's iconic products:

  1. Stray Don't Stray-Put Primer 
  2. The Porefessional Pro Balm
  3. Some Kind-A-Gorgeous Foundation
  4. Benetint Rose Tinted Lip & Cheek Stain
  5. Girl Meets Pearl Liquid Pearl For Face
  6. They're Real! Beyond Mascara 

I am leaving Singapore next week and I'm taking all the products in this kit with me (except for Some Kind-A-Gorgeous Foundation). It would be a good chance for me to try out the products before blogging about my own personal reviews!

Have you tried any of these products before?

Post a Comment